31) Ate lunch outside with hubby and Mike at Jack’s.
32) Re-arranged and added a pop of red accessories to living room and dining room.
33) Became pen pals with one of my girlfriend’s young daughter.
34) Went to see Kevin Hart’s “Let Me Explain”. Kevin is one of the funniest comedians I’ve ever seen. Please do yourself a favor and Google one of his bits about having permission from his Mom to cuss out his teacher. It is HIGHLY not safe for work, but so funny.
35) Got some amazing steals at a neighbor’s garage sale for a total of $25. The table with glass top and fabric, bottle caps (in which she taught me how to make an adorable craft with them), a vintage red bag that I love almost more than life itself and a gigantic picture frame which I have set for a project.
36) Went to the Davis Ranch Corn Festival.
37) Went to a Tupperware party at my friend Mary’s.
38) Saw “The Heat” with my brand new friend Terry.
39) Went to a Pampered Chef party at my friend Kelly’s.
40) July Bunco with my neighborhood group, in which I won the “traveling” prize. Yay!
What are YOU doing that’s especially fun this summer? Tell me, please. TELL ME!